Call for proposals: Support Governmental Partners and CSOs in their efforts to implement the GEWE, WEE, WPP and WPS agenda – Iraq & Yemen Cluster Office
Submission deadline: 30 April 2021
UN Women is looking for partnerships with NGO(s) to support Governmental Partners and CSOs in their efforts to implement the GEWE, WEE, WPP and WPS agenda. The objective falls under the following Impact Areas/SP Outcomes and Output Clusters:
- Impact Area 1 / SP Outcome 2: Women lead, participate in and benefit equally from governance systems
- Impact Area 4 / SP Outcome 5: Women and girls contribute and have greater influence in building sustainable peace and resilience, and benefit equally from the prevention of natural disasters and conflicts and from humanitarian action.
- Impact Area 6 / SP Outcome 1: A comprehensive and dynamic set of global norms, policies and standards on gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls is strengthened and implemented.
- OUTPUT CLUSTER 2 Increased engagement of partners in support of UN-Women’s mandate
Reference Number: CFP/IRQ&YEM/2021/2
- Contact person name: Teresa Salvadoretti
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephone (including country code): +9647502688359