Call for Proposals: “Support Governmental Partners, Women Leaders and CSOs in their efforts to advance the Gender Equality and Women Empowerment (GEWE) agenda” in Iraq & Yemen
Reference number: CFP/IRQ/2023/10
UN Women is looking to partner with an NGO to advance the Gender Equality and Women Empowerment (GEWE) agenda by supporting governmental partner and CSOs. The project will strengthen the government and civil society’s capacity in advocacy, communications, coordination, leadership, M&E and strategic planning. Main Project outcomes include:
Support Governmental Partners, Women Leaders and CSOs in their efforts to advance the Gender Equality and Women Empowerment (GEWE) agenda.
Impact 1/Outcome 1.1:
- Output 1.1.1: Yemeni women and youth advocates and CSOs have enhanced capacity to participate and lead in multi-track peacebuilding processes, governance and decision-making structures at sub-national and local level.
- Output 1.1.3: Government institutions and service providers have enhanced capacity to respond to the protection needs of women, girls, vulnerable and marginalized populations
Impact 8/Outcome 8.1-8.3:
- Output 8: Women and girls in Iraq contribute to and have influence in building sustainable peace and resilience and benefit equally from the prevention of conflicts and disasters.
- Output 8.3.1: Women and youth enjoy increased participation in leadership, decision-making and peace-building mechanisms influencing political parties, service delivery organizations, media and local governments to promote gender equality in leadership and participation.
- Annex B (MS Word, 291KB)
Submission deadline: Proposals must be received by UN Women at the email address specified not later than 30 July 2023.
- Name: Musab Othman
- E-mail: email@example.com