Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund Call for Proposal on Conflict Prevention - Re-Advertisement
The Women’s Peace & Humanitarian Fund (WPHF) is re-advertising its Call for Proposal in Iraq which focuses on increasing meaningful participation and decision-making of women and girls in conflict prevention processes and response.
WPHF seeks to fund qualifying local organizations and projects led by and working with women and girls in Iraq that are high impact, innovative and contribute directly to the following objectives:
- Increase meaningful participation and decision-making of women in conflict prevention processes and response;
- Reinforce the institutional capacity of civil society organizations working on conflict prevention and response.
This Call for Proposals makes available financing for local civil society organizations in Iraq through two primary funding streams:
Funding Stream 1: Institutional funding from 5,000 USD to 10,000 USD
To provide institutional financing to local civil society organizations working on conflict prevention and response, aiming to reinforce their organizations’ institutional capacity (aligned with WPHF impact area 1).
Funding Stream 2: Programmatic funding from 80,000 USD to 100,000 USD
To finance programmatic activities by civil society organizations that contribute to increased meaningful participation and decision-making of women in conflict prevention processes and response (aligned with WPHF impact area 2);
- AN ORGANIZATION CAN ONLY APPLY ONE TIME, EITHER TO ONE OR TO BOTH FUNDING STREAMS. ORGANIZATIONS WHO CHOOSE TO APPLY TO BOTH STREAMS WILL NEED TO SUBMIT TWO APPLICATION PACKAGES BASED ON THE REQUIREMENTS AND RELATED TEMPLATES OF EACH STREAM. APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED IN ARABIC AND ENGLISH.
- PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO ORGANIZATIONS WHO DID NOT RECEIVE PREVIOUS FUNDING FROM THE PREVIOUS WPHF CALL FOR PROPOSAL
- ONLY ORGANISATIONS IMPLEMENTING IN THE SOUTH OF IRAQ WILL BE CONSIDERED.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4 April 2022
APPLICATION PACKAGES (Completed project proposal template & Organization registration) SHOULD BE EMAILED TO: [ Click to reveal ]
Share widely with your networks and apply today!