Call for proposals: Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund
This WPHF is launching the second round of funding in Lebanon. The focus of this WPHF call for proposals will be on improving the political participation of women and young women for more inclusive peacebuilding in Lebanon. This call for proposals also provides an opportunity for civil society organizations, working on the implementation of commitments related to the Women, Peace and Security and Humanitarian Action (WPSHA) in Lebanon, to apply for institutional funding that will be used to strengthen and sustain their capacities.
For more information, please see the full call for proposals.
- Template - Call for proposals Regular Funding Cycle
- Template - Stream 1: Institutional Funding
- Template - Stream 2: Programmatic Funding
- Indicator Tip Sheet: WPHF Impact Area 6: Peacebuilding & Recovery
- Indicator Tip Sheet: WPHF Impact Area 1: Enabling Environment for Women Peace and Security (WPS)
Submission deadline: 15 March 2022
- Contact: Walaa Termos
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +961 70351037