- Human rights (1)
- UN Women administration (1)
- Deputy Executive Director, Intergovernmental Support and Strategic Partnerships (1)
- Beijing Platform for Action (1)
- Commission on the Status of Women (1)
- Intergovernmental processes (1)
- Åsa Regnér, Deputy Executive Director for Normative Support, UN System Coordination and Programme Results (1)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) (1)
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (1)
- UN system coordination (1)
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
In her remarks at the Brussels V Conference on “Supporting the future of Syria and the region”, UN Women Deputy Executive Director Åsa Regnér said: "With increased and better coordinated resources earmarked for women and girls, we can collectively do more, and our overall impact will increase".
Monday, February 22, 2021
In his remarks at the opening of the high-level segment of the 46th regular session of the Human Rights Council, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said: "No human rights scourge is more prevalent than gender inequality".
Monday, February 2, 2015
Address by UN Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka at the Beijing+20 review and Ministerial Event, Cairo, 2 February 2015.
Monday, February 24, 2014
Speech by UN Women Deputy Executive Director Lakshmi Puri, delivered at the League of Arab States, in Cairo, 23 February 2014.